We are so excited that you have decided to join us on an adventure of a lifetime to the beautiful island of Haiti! Get ready for a life-changing experience. Now that you’re at this point, you are probably wondering what your next steps should be. Well let us help you out a bit :
Step 1: Contact Kensly Jean Gilles email@example.com or call us at (786)778-3266, with the dates for you/your groups trip.
Step 2: Make sure you have a valid passport.
Step 3: Send your deposit to our paypall or a check contact us for more detail
* The deposit is $800 per person to secure your trip. Deposits are kept upon cancellation.
Step 4: Contact your family physician to inquire about shots for international travel and anti-malarial medication, as well as visit the CDC website for recommendations.
Step 5: The cost of your trip will be $1600. One week includes flight, food, transportation and housing
Here are some ministry opportunities you may have while in Haiti:
- Food distribution
- Visit churches
- Attend an evangelistic outreach service
- Spend time in the community talking with people who are unchurched
- Visit children who are sponsored through the Foundation Haiti Project
- Encourage and support the pastors and deacons of our sister church and the RMI staff
Now that you have all the information you need to travel to Haiti with Foundation Haiti Project, contact us today for all the details to make it happen.
Foundation Haiti Project Staff