In the book of Ecclesiastes the King Solomon talks about there being a season for all things, a perfect time under heaven. However, I believe there is something that never goes in and out of season. Our love and commitment to the Lord, our desire and obedience to follow his commands. The past several months have held many changes in our season. This one thing remains the same: We desire to honor the Lord and honor the responsibility and passion his place in our hearts for the children in Port-au-Prince, and Jean Rabel, Haiti.
These children are making it through the summer months. They spend their days being cared for by several ladies from the community. They hope to provide for them two meals a day, usually rice and beans, maybe something from the garden. Last year many of you sponsored one or more of our children’s tuition for the year. However, with over 700 children needing food and to attend school the financial burden is just too great. We are praying God‘s wisdom, along with several others, as to how God might provide for this need.
Please join us in prayer for God‘s wisdom and leadership as we enter a new season of life.
1. That The children will know the love of God and grow in the knowledge of him.
2. That they will be protected from evil and find safety in the shadow of his wings.
3. That their physical needs will be met, they will have shelter, food, and basic needs.
1. Food, we currently have five sponsors, and several donors but we are looking to grow that number over the next few months.
2. Clothing and shoes
4. Lumber to build bunkbeds or the finances to buy them
We are believing that God will go beyond what we expect or could imagine. If we could accomplish these things on our own then we would not need him, and he would not receive his glory. We know that these are big request and big needs but we serve an even BIGGER God and we trust in him.